The Port and Maritime Sector: Key Developments and Challenges
5 – 7 May 2021 – University of Antwerp
Two-day international conference organized by:
- The Special Interest Group A2 (Ports and Maritime) of the World Conference on Transport Research Society (WCTRS)
- Department of Transport and Regional Economics, University of Antwerp, Belgium
The conference will be open to free abstract submissions of any interested academic or business responsible active in the maritime and port field.
Specific topics can be either in the field of maritime, port or hinterland economics, environmental issues, maritime engineering, investment and finance, cost optimisation, chain optimisation, human resources and employment and legal issues.
The conference has a number of specific features, which make it into a laboratory for scientific developments useful for practice and policy.
Its participation fee is deliberately kept low (€150).
Schedule of the conference
- Abstract: October 30, 2020
- Decision concerning abstract: January 15, 2021
- Full paper (if willing to be considered for journal publication): April 1, 2021
More practical details on the conference registration and others will be communicated early 2021. Conference participation will include access to all sessions, a technical port of Antwerp visit on 5 May, full public conference catering and library and other facilities at the University of Antwerp.
Find all information on the conference website